Pretentious Latin Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL.

+14
daffi
Alwirian
tuhinaatio
JordanMcNally1994
Raeyn
Madmeddik
Redrum
Suhinaatio
Oddnez
aamutähti
Rhinzor
Satanas
Yuna
Bojay
18 posters

Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL.

Post by Bojay Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi this thread is made for the sole purpose of introducing each other to the rest of the guild. A description of who you are and what you example do on your spare time OTHER than WoW.

Im Krister aka Bojay.
Im 31 years old and live in Norway.
I usually work as a teacher but theese days my health aint all great so im currently unemployed awaiting a surgery, nothing serious mind you.
I used to work out 5 days a week lifting heavy weights. I like movies and love music of many different styles. I like wearing dresses as you clearly can see in the discord picture but for those who cant see it clearly ill post a bigger picture here. Razz
Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Weddin10

Some might wonder what my previous wow experience has been. I have played since early vanilla and my most active time playing was in Vanilla and TBC where I played in high en raiding guilds. Been on a cupple of world kills as priest healer. Was in top 20 guild during that time and was officer in there and eventually GM. Have cleared ALL the content in those two bits. When wrath came I was burned out and did not play active untill legion. Was on and off the game but it did not appeal until now.

So there you have it, your Cuntus Maximus in a dress.
I enjoy Warhammer 40k and love reading books., specially sci fi and fantasy.
Im a food junkie, love gourmet food so if i ask what you had for dinner dont let that put you off Smile

Last edited by Bojay on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bojay
Bojay
Admin

https://pretentious.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Re: Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL.

Post by Yuna Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello all  Very Happy
So.. what should I say? I play WoW many years, I started as Alliance. Now I am Horde, only yours  Very Happy

My main in guild is hunter Veeresa (Vereesa Windrunner), my alts Alexstraza and Sylvaanas. Yeah, all my characters have names of my favourite WoW female heroes.

Something about me... My hobbies are: playing games, movies, anime, reading books, listening music, drawing. I love animals (people say me animal mother, hehe), I'm interested in cosplays. My goal is one day visit Japan and eat their tasty food  Very Happy  
I like beer, and the best is summer drinking beer with friends, grill party. I hate winter season.
My boyfriend is Balthier, we started to play together.

I think I didnt miss anything Very Happy

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. 19369510

So, my cosplays Very Happy
Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Pokus12

My FB cosplay page is - Yuna Cosplay and Costume
Yuna
Yuna

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Re: Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL.

Post by Satanas Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi all!
I`m Tommy from Norway. I`m 36 years old, and I live on a small farm just outside of Trondheim with my girlfriend. I used to work as a chef on a work training facility, learning people how to get back into work. But unfortunately after a traffic accident a couple years ago, I am now on sick leave. My hobbies are Weed, WoW, food, Diablo, music, movies, and my awesome tractor, in that order! Here`s me sweating over the stove...

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Tommy110
Satanas
Satanas
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhinzor Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Hey,

I'm Richard from the UK, I live in Birmingham with my girlfriend who is from Halmstad, Sweden. Very different places!

I work as a software test engineer here in the city.

My hobbies are lying down, sleeping and eating.

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. 10155710
Rhinzor
Rhinzor

Back to top Go down

Post by aamutähti Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Hey,

I'm 36 years old and from Helsinki, Finland. I work in healthcare and spend my freetime with games, friends and beer. Started WoW in later parts of vanilla (few months before TBC launch) and been playing on and off, last time during Cata. Other MMOs I have played include LotrO and SWTOR (and too many others to name).

Haven't done much raiding in WoW, but way too much in other games and usually been healing (sorc/sage in SW, minstrel/captain in LotrO).

aamutähti

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Hi

Post by Oddnez Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:06 pm

My name is Oddne Vabø, I am 21 years old and live in Norway.

I work as a goods and equipment deliverer for an oil plant, so I just drive around in a truck all day.

In my spare time I like to play wow, and I also enjoy driving and fixing cars. I spouse you can call me a bit of a petrol-head.

And here is my stupid face Smile

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Kopi_a10

Oddnez

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Hello from Suhinaatio

Post by Suhinaatio Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Hey, I'm Johannes a.k.a. Suhinaatio, and I live in Finland and work in healthcare. Started WoW just at the time of the Ahn'Qiraj event in Vanilla, but I've been playing on and off after TBC. Latest started again at the end of Warlords. I'm a friend of Aamutähti and Tuhinaatio as well, we are old school mates.

I have been raiding in Vanilla, TBC and Pandaria mostly, with a little bit in the other expansions, and I've also raided in other MMO's (mainly LOTRO). I've played a healer since the beginning in dungeons and raids.

Last edited by Suhinaatio on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suhinaatio

Back to top Go down

Post by Redrum Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Yo yo yo.

My name is Øyvind (Nickname: Auster) Im 32 years old and live in the small city of Ålesund in Norway. I work as a crane truck operator in a construction company. As of right now, most of my spare time goes into wow (Sad, i know). Other then that i love cars and all things that go vroom.

When it comes to gaming i enjoy strategy games, car racing games, and a few fps games. My mmo experience is from WoW and Eve Online. I used to be part of a american hardcore raiding guild back in TBC and the first part of WotLK. I have been playing casually on and off since Mist of Pandaria. Mostly just solo and pugging shit though. So safe to say, im not even remotely close to where i once was when it comes to skill.

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Redrum10
Redrum
Redrum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madmeddik Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:49 pm

hey, madmeddik here, live on the south coast of UK in the shitty seaside city of Brighton (and hate it)

started WoW just as Black Temple was released, on a hunter i have not played since i started my priest, healed WotLK on him, then moved onto a resto shaman for cata, a mistweaver monk during MoP and had a break during WoD, now back on my priest enjoying shadow, but liking my (currently 105) rogue and may make it my main Smile

Madmeddik

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeyn Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Yo, I'm Pj or Raeyn, I'm 21 ye- ... wait...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class of the Acherus forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Scarlet Crusade's holds, and I have over 300 souls devoured by my blade. I am trained in necromantic warfare and I’m the top Death Knight in the entire Icecrown Citadel's forces. You are nothing to me but just another blood-filled vessel. I will wipe you the fuck out with plagues the likes of which have never been seen before on Azeroth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the mail? Think again, paladin. As we speak, my High Apothecary is fixing the slime pipes so you better prepare for the scourge, maggot. The scourge that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can torture your soul in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with one spec only. Not only am I extensively trained in unholy combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of ghouls and abominations and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of my citadel, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rain disease all over you and you will fight for the scourge soon enough.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Raeyn

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Jordan McNally (Warriorbro)

Post by JordanMcNally1994 Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi, my name is Jordan McNally, i've been absent from the game pretty much since wrath but rejoined to do some raiding and have some fun. Im and avid football and NFL fan and play rugby and football in my spare time. Im currently a uni student and don't have a lot of spare time to play the game, but I try and play a reasonable amount.

Thanks
Jordan

JordanMcNally1994

Back to top Go down

Post by tuhinaatio Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Hello, my name is Pekka aka Tuhinaatio. I'm 37 years old dude from finland. I work in office and I'm doing some studies in accounting and economy still. I Live in small town in eastern finland. I've played rpg games my whole life, started like 25 years ago with dungeons & dragons ofcourse Smile played Wow in beta, raided like maniac in vanilla. I left WoW in start of witch king and came back just few months ago. It's been really fun to play again. I've played alot of other mmo's these years, mostly warhammer online and GW2. and ofcouse I'm handsome dude as you can see.

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Normip12

tuhinaatio

Back to top Go down

Post by Alwirian Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello all, my name in guild is Balthier, my alt is monk Hime.
I'm 35 years old man and I'm from Czech Republic. I work as project architect of water management buildings.
My hobbies are reading books, manga, watching anime, movies. I like animals (cats and bunnis Very Happy), I'm doing fitness. I started to play games with my "super modern" ATARI. Very Happy I started to play WoW on Vanilla and TBC Offic, then I moved to free server on WOTLK. After that I return to Offic on Mists of Pandaria... and I am still here Very Happy Now I have characters on Alliance and Horde (I am double agent) Very Happy
Games what I played were too Lineage II, Aion, Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft... etc. Smile
Now I live and play with my girlfriend Yuna (Veeresa).

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. 20160810
Alwirian
Alwirian

Back to top Go down

Post by daffi Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello all.

My name is Davíð (or David in Engish). I'm 29 years old from Iceland. I live in a small town in Northern Iceland called Ólafsfjörður. I bin playing since 2007 but took a break after Wrath of the lich king and didn't return til 2 years ago when WoD came out.

I work as a trash man.My hobbies include lisen to music (i like metal and rock) playing video games and stuff. I don't realy know what to say more. Here is a picture of me and two princesses Smile  Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. War2qgWelcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. 2yos580

daffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lirel Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:06 am

Yo, I'm Andrew, I play Lirel along with the odd alt, and - for my sins - I'm the raid leader here. I live in a wee town called Lisburn in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK.
I played WoW back from Vanilla until the start of Cata, and legion finally lured me back, luckily for all y'all.

Lirel
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Empty Luziana

Post by luziana Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello All

well my irl name is Mette, im from Denmark, and live with Nomah and our 5 year old kid.
I have been playing since vanilla (mage), where we raided hardcore, took a long break from raiding, and started up again in MOP with more serious raiding on my shaman.
Figured hunter was a more forgiven class, i picked her as my main, love her, and are having much fun with raiding/mythics on her.

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Img_0011

can't figure out how to turn the damn pic, but yeah that is me. all other pictures i look half dead.

luziana

Back to top Go down

Post by Amizzyy Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Hey Smile

Im Amanda (Amizzyy)
Im 20 years old and live in Sweden.
Just started playing Wow a few months ago.
I play Lol and Gw2 as well, but mostly Wow right now xD

Amizzyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylee Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:14 am

Hello all out there

The name is Thomas, 34years old and im from Denmark, joined up since two of my best friends plays here Nomah & Luziana Wink

I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, used to play hunter back in the Molten Core time on a casual level.

Took a break throughout TBC, and came back they launched ICC <3, raided with søren & mette there, and i got raided on my phone when the guild took down LK and i wasnt there Sad /had to work that day.

In cataclysm i raided hardcore and we went top3 on the server on all kills, in that expansion i played resto shaman.

Pandaria was more a "farmville" expansion for me, and here i am now in this exp <3.

That was alot of gaming wise.

Now for my real life stuff.

Married to Bumle in the guild.

Graduated: Sales assistant specialized in capital operation
WEB-Devolper/designer

Welcome to the guild, PLEASE POST HERE ASWELL. Profil10
Rylee
Rylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down