Pretentious Latin Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meetings

3 posters

Go down

Guild Meetings Empty Guild Meetings

Post by Lirel Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi guys,

So we had our first Guild meeting after Thursday's raid - but it was very much an impromptu thing.  In the future we want to have these meetings be a regular and organised event, with an agenda for discussion and methods to ensure that everyone is able to have their say.  This is a part of our commitment to keeping this guild an enjoyable environment, both for raiding and for general gameplay.

So, use this thread to submit a topic for discussion in the next meeting, or if for whatever reason you're uncomfortable posting the topic here, whisper any of the officers about it.  We'll put it on the agenda for the next meeting and see that it gets a proper time for discussion.

The next meeting will be on:  Wednesday the 14th of December.

Lirel
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings Empty Re: Guild Meetings

Post by Rylee Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Well i would like to start off by saying that i really like this idea of the meetings Smile

i do have a surprise in the makings that i will lift on the 14th of december so stay tuned Smile
Rylee
Rylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bojay Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:53 pm

One thing I will add to that meeting is making a ranked PvP team to represent our guild etc.
Bojay
Bojay
Admin

https://pretentious.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylee Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:44 am

Bojay wrote:One thing I will add to that meeting is making a ranked PvP team to represent our guild etc.

i would be up for that
Rylee
Rylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down